Employee Engagement Metric
Increasing Employee Engagement has shown a direct impact on the organizations’ business performance over time.
In partnership with Louis Allen Worldwide, HURIS is bringing to the Philippines the online survey on Employee Engagement. This HR metric is made up of two elements measuring the employees’ motivation to improve performance and commitment to ensure the success of their organization.
Employee Engagement Model
Typical Employee Engagement Surveys usually have 30-60 items, while the LAW Employee Survey contains 56 items, 8 items in their Engagement Index measures engagement, the rest of the 48 items measures the 16 Root Causes of the engagement. There is also a balance in items measuring motivation and commitment.
Clients will be provided with reports for different type of users to maximize usefulness. The reports include a RootCause Impact Analysis which determines which of the root causes have the greatest effect and how much impact it has on engagements of employees.
No other HR metric can offer that much reliability if a Root Cause Impact Analysis is included. It hits employee engagement problems right on the head, so to speak, because the Analysis ensures problem resolution of areas which have the greatest impact on employees.
Benefits of conducting Employee Engagement Survey:
- Employee Engagement has shown through extensive research to directly impact business performance over time.
- 12% Increases profit, 19% higher operating income, and 18% greater Earnings per Share
- 18% greater productivity; 12% higher customer satisfaction
- 62% fewer accidents; 52% lower inventory Shrinkage
- 51% lower voluntary turnover; 27% less absenteeism