Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) is the provisioning of high-level tasks to a third party organization or to a different group in a different geographic location. The KPO services are highly dependent on the depth of knowledge, experience and judgment factor of talents carrying out the activity. KPO focuses on delivering value-added to the Clients
The HURIS HR Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) service leverages on the expertise that the assigned talents contributes in the attainment of organizational efficiency and effectiveness. HR can focus on their core abilities contributing to cost savings and gains for the business. By relieving the HR group of the day-to-day operational activities of managing the human resources of the organization, it allows them to become more strategic partner of the organization. KPO service under HR are in areas such as:
- Recruitment – sourcing, evaluation, shortlisting, selection, on-boarding, employee database administration
- Compensation and Benefits – assist in managing implementation of the company compensation and benefits
- Training Events Management/Administration – pre/during/post activities in managing training events
- Corporate Events Administration – assist and coordinate for successful company-wide events
Key Benefits of availing KPO services in HR
Reduces Overhead Cost – savings in manpower cost and the attendant operational cost for maintaining each HR headcount.
- Operational Efficiency and Flexibility – provides higher efficiency and flexibility, and offers a faster way of hiring a pool of skilled professionals for immediate job requirements
Allows HR to become a more strategic partner of the organization – by relieving the HR team of the day-to-day operational activities, they have better opportunities to become strategic partners of the organization.