Highly credible HR capability requires understanding the organization’s needs to achieve success by transforming its functional support service to become an integral part of the business engine.
Who is it for:
- HR and L&D professionals wishing to understand how to become a Business Savvy HR, and culminate with a coverage
of what the implications are for HR Business Partnering.
- To enable HR Business Partners to build more effective relationships within organizations and to increase
- Identify what business leaders say they want from HR in today's workplace, and to apply the concepts of business savviness as an HR Business Partner;
- Explore how to practically develop deep organizational insight by analyzing key internal and external factors impacting on the business;
- Evaluate examples of where HR can make the greatest difference by concentrating on the areas that matter most to business;
- Demonstrate an understanding of how being insigh-led is a critical ingredient to being an effective HR Business Partner.
To know more about this program you can call us at 09175124520 or email us at email@example.com.