Making effective and timely decisions can contribute to the proper execution of business strategy that ultimately leads to organizational effectiveness. To have this, managers and staff need to be equipped with the skills to decide quickly, implement these decisions and ensure that the implementation is flawless.
When done correctly, your organization and its people will:
- Improve the way decisions are analyzed presented and approved.
- Save time in the resolution of problems and correcting them thus substantially increasing the bottom line.
- Avoid difficult time – consuming confrontation among staff
- Have measurable and determinable results
- Empower the staff to decide and act; thus, quicker resolution of problems and concerns
- Greater savings in time and money as a result of the above.
At the end of this 2 – day workshop, the participants will:
- Learn how to decide, recommend decisions, to analyze and manage risks i.e. prevention and contingencies should these happen
- Learn how to analyze problems, pinpoint true causes, and decisions to correct or adapt
- Learn how to analyze complex situations, indicate what actions are needed, priorities and pinpoint responsibilities for action.
- Learn how to harness the collective wisdom and work as a team. Learn how to ensure that the Boss does not fail.
- The Function and Role of Decision Makers
- Identifying and Resolving Potential Problems
- Problem Evaluation
- Analyzing and Making Strategic and Operational Decisions
- Managing the Effect of Risks
Duration: 2 days
Regular rate: Php 15, 680.00 (Vat inc.)
Early Bird rate: Php 14, 560.00 (Vat inc.) until August 2, 2019
Troupe rate: Php 14, 560.00 (Vat inc.)/pax (Minimum of 4 participants from same company)
Venue: Astoria Plaza Hotel, Pasig City
for inquiries, kindly email kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 661-5954 or 746-2961.
Download the form here: LDP Registration-Form