Leaders have a crucial role in achieving the goals and strategies of their organization or company. They act as drivers of the Organization, steering the hired Human Capital that act as key resources and talents in the path that the Organization wants to achieve.
Coaching is nowadays recognized and used as a Leadership and Management tool to drive, improve and heighten employee performance and supplement the management function of Planning, Organizing, Leading and Controlling in helping Organizations go from where they are to where they want to be.
This 2-day workshop will provide the participants a common and globally accepted process in coaching that might be suited and applied in their workplace.
This workshop aims to:
- Provide participants the basics of high impact Coaching.
- Differentiate Coaching from Mentoring.
- Gain insights, clarity and focus on how leaders can help subordinates improve performance results over time.
- Give the participants an opportunity to experience how Coaching is done using a proven framework.
- Provide a mechanism to continuously apply the Coaching framework in the workplace.
- Management and Coaching: Defining the role of a Manager
- Differentiation of Coaching and Mentoring
- The Success Equation: Getting the Best from Employees
- Different models of Coaching
- Typical Coaching Conversations
- Competencies and Behaviors of a Coach
- The 8-Step Coaching Model
Duration: 2 days
Regular rate: Php 15, 680.00 (Vat inc.)
Early Bird rate: Php 14, 560.00 (Vat inc.) until September 13, 2019
Troupe rate: Php 14, 560.00 (Vat inc.)/pax (Minimum of 4 participants from same company)
for inquiries, kindly email kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 661-5954 or 746-2961.
Download the form here:Registration Form