Executive Coaching is an efficient, high impact process that helps high-performing people in leadership roles improve results in ways that are sustainable over time. This is an individualized approach to the development of leaders that builds on the capability to attain short and long term organization objectives.
The Center for Executive Coaching (CEC) Philippines and HURIS provides executive coaching that assist Clients improve on behavior, attitude, and effectiveness as a leader. Conducted either through one-on-one and/or group interactions, determined by information from multiple viewpoints, and based on mutual trust and respect.
Executive Coaching Process
A customized approach to Executive Coaching follows these basic steps:
- Determine coachability
- Coaching Foundation
- Assess, Diagnose and Design
- Agree on Approach
- Coach, Track, Adjust
- Celebrate and Acknowledge
- Next Goals – Move Forward
- Follow Up
Why get the service an Executive Coach?
- It is Efficient – Unlike traditional consulting assignments, it does not require invasive processes, large outside teams, and lengthy reports and analyses to get results.
- It is a high-impact process – short meetings with coachee can generate important insights, gain clarity, focus and make decisions to improve performance.
- Works with high-performing people in leadership roles – support for high performing leaders to perform better
- To improve results in ways that are sustainable over time – helping people improve their own capabilities and effectiveness so that performance improvements last.