Over recent history, diversity has become an increasingly significant factor that has played strongly in the social milieu of organizations. Race, culture, religion, mental or physical abilities, heritage, sexual orientation, and many other characteristics have given rise to differences in motivation, success, and, interaction with others in the workplace. Diversity proves to be beneficial primarily with innovation and secondarily with customer relationships. In both these cases, the variety of backgrounds can greatly contribute to positive outcomes. When not managed appropriately however, diversity can easily become the seed of disunity and the breakdown of workplaces.
This 2-day aims to bring the participants to a basic appreciation the role of supervisors and managers in managing diversity.
This workshop aims to:
- Clarify and assent to concepts of managing diversity;
- Practice self-awareness in terms of reacting or responding to the primary dimensions of diversity; and
- Commit to workplace applications of managing diversity.
- The Case for Managing Diversity
- An Overview of Diversity
- Six Basic Dimensions Of Diversity
- Building the Case for Diversity Management
- Developing the Diversity Competence
- Intercultural Sensitivity
- Cross Cultural Communication
- Competencies for Managing Diverse Teams
- Getting our Acts Together
Duration: 2 days
Regular rate: Php 15, 680.00 (Vat inc.)
Early Bird rate: Php 14, 560.00 (Vat inc.) until November 3, 2019
Troupe rate: Php 14, 560.00 (Vat inc.)/pax (Minimum of 4 participants from same company)
for inquiries, kindly email kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 661-5954 or 746-2961.
Download the form here: Registration Form