Execution is the result of decisions made everyday by employees acting according to the information they have. Managers and heads are comfortable on planning, but fall back when it comes to putting the plan into action. To have a better result on the daily operations, organizations need more leaders who can manage, lead and execute operational activities.
This program provides two models on how to execute flawlessly. It gives the participants an opportunity on how execution is done despite of numerous challenges. It also includes individual and organization change dynamics, and exposure both as a leader and a follower in their respective organization.
This workshop aims to:
- To learn an effective system of implementing plans, programs or projects to achieve desired objective.
- To be aware of the different disciplines of Execution and how to apply the process in situations whether work-related or for personal self-improvement.
- To overcome the hindrances and pitfalls of effective project implementation.
- To help you install an Operating System for Effective Execution in your Workplace.
- To understand any change effort and how to handle the shift constructively within themselves, their teammates and their own functional units.
- Value of Execution
- Execution Models
- Critical Factors for Successful Execution (Integrate Key Elements of the 2 Models)
- Installing an Execution System
- Your Role as the Leader and Follower
Duration: 2 days
Regular rate: Php 15, 680.00 (Vat inc.)
Early Bird rate: Php 14, 560.00 (Vat inc.) until October 15, 2019
Troupe rate: Php 14, 560.00 (Vat inc.)/pax (Minimum of 4 participants from same company)
for inquiries, kindly email kindly email email@example.com or call (02) 661-5954 or 746-2961.
Download the form here: Registration Form