In a business climate of change and innovation, quick decisions and initiatives business leaders often turn to their senior HRBPs for support and guidance on how to lead and energize their organizations when crunch time comes. Effective human resource business partners – while they need not be qualified coaches – need to be effective coach-mentors to the business leaders they partner with.
More and more, organizations are moving from a command and control mindset to one of coaching and mentoring, and facilitating connections between people, enhancing capability and skills, confidence and performance. While leaders may not be certified coaches, they may possess the capability to see their organizations through to achieving their goals.
The CIPD course: HRBP AS ORGANIZATIONAL COACH AND MENTOR provides the senior HRBP with the skills to build an effective relationship with their partners and the teams they work with by being their trusted advisers and partners in the true sense. The course builds skills so that the HRBP has the correct impact on the organization and have more strategic value.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Human Resource leaders and generalists;
- HR staff in HRBP roles;
- Other business leaders who are need to drive organizational change and team targets;
- Team leaders who want to develop stronger and more effective relationships with and among their members; and
- Leaders who drive team learning and organizational culture
BY THE END OF THE MODULE, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the fundamental differences and similarities between coaching and mentoring;
- Develop the confidence to act consistently as an effective coach-mentor to your business;
- Build strategies for the development and improvement of coaching and mentoring in your organization;
- Apply new professional skills and techniques to develop your coach-mentor mindset to work with individuals and teams;
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to support organizational change programs through coaching and mentoring; and
- Explain how to get maximum return on investment in coaching and mentoring.
Date: November 18-19, 2019
Venue: Marco Polo Hotel Ortigas, Pasig City
Registration form: HRBP-Registration-Form
Register by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call (02) 994- 9792/ (02) 746-2961 and look for Faith Antiquera and Jeremy Anne Aguas.